To accommodate global growth, we are currently looking for a candidate who will be a part of the marketing team and drive global digital marketing.
You will work closely with the marketing team to design digital marketing campaigns, plan webinars, and coordinate with cross-functional departments to develop marketing collateral.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develop multi-channel content and materials for promoting our products both internally and externally
- Track and report on effectiveness of campaigns materials
- Identify and leverage marketing channels such as print and online advertising, online content and SEO, newsletters, social media content, email, direct mail, and industry partners
- Seek new opportunities/avenues to promote speakers, products, and services
- Set, track, and analyze key performance indicators related to content and promotions by channel, theme, and other
- Conduct primary and secondary research to support marketing content and campaigns for our products
- Be a strong contributor to content marketing platform
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines simultaneously, work independently and collaboratively, and proceed with objectives in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal communications, analytical collaboration skills
- Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to develop compelling messaging, content, and copy
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with internal teams
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing experience
- Preference will be given to a candidate with a degree in mass communication having relevant experience in cyber security or related industry
- Content marketing and in security domain
- Mass Media background will be an added advantage