Using cloud infrastructure is crucial to your company's success, but securing access to cloud platforms comes with its own set of issues that put your business at risk.
Managing rapidly growing, increasingly complex cloud infrastructure entitlements is already difficult. This is exacerbated by the adoption of multi-cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) offers. Each cloud platform has its own set of access management tools, but they are limited to managing their own environments and do not scale to include others. This forces your team to jump from console to console, attempting to handle rights for each cloud platform independently, with different methods for applying for roles from one platform to the next.
The ARCON | Cloud Governance module can assist in gaining total insight and control over your cloud infrastructure and workload. It offers visibility into unnecessary rights, modifies regulations without affecting developer processes, detects potential abnormalities, and enforces access regulations across all users.
- Centralized Dashboard:
Key measurements and recommendations on a single screen across several cloud environments
- Entitlement Visualization:
Various entitlements like users, groups, roles, etc are continuously discovered across all supported platforms
- Granular Recommendations:
Use a single interface to apply policies across many cloud platforms
- Access Inspection:
Assess for unwanted or underused access across cloud platforms
- Mitigate risk by using AI and machine learning algorithms to generate granular, instantly deployable policy remediations that remove excessive or unneeded rights
- Ease access visibility with an interactive graphic map of access, which includes everything from identities to entitlements to resources
- Find underutilized sensitive entitlements throughout the multi-cloud system to identify extra rights and "right-size" access
- Weigh permissions by the scope of allowed access, automatically calculating a quantifiable exposure level score reflecting the total permissions risk of each entity