Solution for successfully implementing the BSP Circular 982 compliance
What is BSP Circular 982 compliance?
The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP Circular 982) is an IT security regulation mandated by the Central Bank of the Republic of the Philippines
The compliance mandates security for:
- IT infrastructure and operations
- Digital Electronic Financial Products and Services
- IT projects and initiatives
- Outsourced services
ARCON | Privileged Access Management ensures IT security by:
- Controlling and monitoring every activity around critical database and business-critical applications in every environment: on-prem, on-cloud, MSPs and hybrid IT ecosystem
- Password Vaulting- access credentials to critical systems are securely managed and frequently randomized
- Providing Multi-factor Authentication- access to any underlying target systems is only after a thorough authentication process
- Enabling IT risk management team with real-time threat analytics capabilities
- Providing fined-grained privileged user control
To get a copy of the Solution for BSP Circular 982 compliance by email, fill the form below.