DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES ONE SOLUTION
WE SPECIALIZE IN MULTIPLE SECURITY SOLUTIONS UNDER ONE NAME
Solution for PCI DSS Compliance
What is PCI DSS?
PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance implements standard security procedures and technologies to mitigate threats of cardholder data thefts and protect payment card transaction environments.
Where do this PCI DSS compliance is applicable?
PCI DSS compliance is applicable to all entities that store, process and transmit cardholder data or sensitive authentication data such as
- Manufacturers (PCI PTS)
- Payment Card Issuing Banks & Merchants
- For vendors making payment application and store, process card holder data (PCI PA DSS)
- Asset Management companies
How ARCON | Privileged Access Management can help?
ARCON Privileged Access Management (PAM) enables an organization to overcome the challenge of identity and access control. The solution provides a secure gateway to target systems. It acts as a centralized policy engine to authorize and authenticate privileged end users and provides granular control, real time monitoring and robust password vaulting to ensure secure and authorized access to target systems in payment card processing environment. ARCON Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Restricts and monitors privileged users by applying deepest level of granular control, robust password vaulting and multi-factor authentication.
- Customized report and audit trails of all privileged activities
- Segregate privileged users and control payment card environment through centralized policy framework