DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES ONE SOLUTION
WE SPECIALIZE IN MULTIPLE SECURITY SOLUTIONS UNDER ONE NAME
How ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) helps complying with the RBI Guidelines?
The RBI mandates these safeguards
- End to End data protection of customer data
- Advanced real-time threat detection
- User access control & management
- Vulnerability assessments and seamless monitoring of user activities
- Extra focus on extended network in shared environment
The Mistakes leading to Privileged Access Misuse
- Lack of IT governing framework
- Absence of real-time end-user monitoring
- Inadequate authentication mechanism
- Absence of privileged credentials management (no randomization and vaulting of passwords)
- Absence of fine-grained control over privileged users ( absence of principle of least privilege)
- Absence of reporting on privileged activities
How ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution do ensures robust privileged access security?
ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution is a powerful solution to mitigate malicious insiders’ and third-party threats to privileged accounts. The tool enables the IT Security and Compliance management officers to nurture best privileged access management practices, which is the stepping stone to build a robust identity & access control framework. The solution provides a secure gateway to target devices ensuring privileged entitlements are never compromised through role and rule based access control framework.