How ARCON Privileged Access Management (PAM) helps complying with the RBI Guidelines?
The RBI mandates these safeguards
- End to End data protection of customer data
- Advanced real-time threat detection
- User access control & management
- Vulnerability assessments and seamless monitoring of user activities
- Extra focus on extended network in shared environment
The Mistakes leading to Privileged Access Misuse
- Lack of IT governing framework
- Absence of real-time end-user monitoring
- Inadequate authentication mechanism
- Absence of privileged credentials management (no randomization and vaulting of passwords)
- Absence of fine-grained control over privileged users ( absence of principle of least privilege)
- Absence of reporting on privileged activities
How ARCON Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution do ensures robust privileged access security?
ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution is a powerful solution to mitigate malicious insiders’ and third-party threats to privileged accounts. The tool enables the IT Security and Compliance management officers to nurture best privileged access management practices, which is the stepping stone to build a robust identity & access control framework. The solution provides a secure gateway to target devices ensuring privileged entitlements are never compromised through role and rule based access control framework.
To know how ARCON Privileged Access Management (PAM) helps complying with the RBI Guidelines - Download your copy