Solution for Healthcare
Why robust privileged access control is critical for the healthcare industry?
Critical information such as R&D, Intellectual Property, clinical trials data, patients’ records are always vulnerable to data breach and other advanced cyber threats. To misuse or steal highly lucrative information, privileged access is often targeted by malefactors . Thus privileged access management becomes pivotal in overall IT security framework in this data-centric industry. This use case discusses typical information security challenges and how ARCON | PAM can help building a robust access control work.
Authorization, validation, and monitoring of privileges are absolutely vital for ensuring robust data security in the healthcare industry Privileged Access Management has become the core of IT security. ARCON Privileged Access Management ensures:
- A centralized policy framework to administer and control a user’s access to health information and other classified information
- Access to critical information is made only after multifactor authentication
- End users are segregated based on job functions and responsibilities and access is restricted and fine-grained
- Secure third-party access to health information
- Robust access control if the health information is stored on cloud or maintained by Managed Service Providers (MSP)
- Privileged credentials are automatically randomized and securely vaulted
- Audit trails are maintained