ARCON continued with its global growth story accompanied by several recognitions and awards in 2021.
The organization’s continuous R&D along with the development of new solutions with added features and functionalities to address several emerging use-cases not only helped the organizations to stay compliant with global standards but also to protect data from emerging threats.
Being a customer-centric organization, ARCON always ensures how its clients can keep a proactive security approach. The focus is to mitigate emerging IT threats in order to maintain data security, data integrity and data privacy.
While working on this mission, ARCON kept on achieving several milestones in the entire calendar year. These achievementsunderpin ARCON’s credibility as a global brand in the Privileged Access Management (PAM) space even as we continue to build some other robust continuous risk management solutions.
ARCON@2021: Some of the High Points
- ARCON began the year 2021 with a bang. Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer: Privileged Access Management’ recognized ARCON as a Customers’ Choice in the Privileged Access Management space. Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise IT software and services decision-makers. This recognition by Gartner Peer Insights we believe reemphasized the fact that ARCON always put customers first.
- ARCON won the prestigious 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India award. The nomination process began in November 2020, and the results were announced in the first quarter of 2021. This recognition is given to some of the fastest-growing technology providers in India.
- In July 2021 ARCON was named as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Privileged Access Management. It is a sheer result of Team ARCON’s hard work towards attaining excellence in the Privileged Access Management space. The global IT community considers the Magic Quadrant reports as a benchmark to evaluate the Information Technology solution providers in terms of vision and their ability to execute.
- Another feather on the cap! Another recognition! ARCON | PAM’s capability to address and solve global enterprise, midsize and large enterprise use-cases was validated in the 2021 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Privileged Access Management report. ARCON received respectable scores on several evaluated use-cases that included products and services scores for secret management use-cases along with PASM and PEDM capabilities.
- ARCON was also featured in Gartner’s exclusive research report on the APAC region, named as Gartner Asia-Pacific Context: Magic Quadrant for Privileged Access Management. This exclusive report by Gartner focused on the PAM trends in the said region and featured ARCON in its report. As per Gartner, “Magic Quadrant contextualization provides actionable advice to Magic Quadrant readers on the market direction, technology selection, and providers to consider from an industry, region or company-size perspective.
- ARCON’s leadership is acknowledged everywhere! In August 2021, KuppingerCole named ARCON as an Overall Leader in the 2021 Kuppingercole Leadership Compass for Privileged Access Management. ARCON maintained its leadership in the ‘Innovation’ compass as well. This recognition was given post evaluation of 26 vendors in PAM capabilities.
- It’s time for recognition in the MEA region! ARCON bagged the coveted Cyber Sentinels Future Security Award at the GEC Security Symposium 2021 organized in Dubai. ARCON’s robust flagship product, Privileged Access Management solution, was recognized by the jury for addressing enterprises’ growing access control vulnerabilities. The award emphasizes that ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution is widely acclaimed as a leading access control solution provider in the MEA region.
- In the last quarter of 2021, ARCON received another prestigious award “Top Vendor in PAM” at the GEC Awards 2021 for its services in the MEA region. GEC Media Group recognized ARCON’s contribution towards reinforcing the Information Security posture in the region with the help of use-case-based solutions and recommendations. ARCON was adjudged as the “Top Vendor” of PAM solution that addresses and solves enterprises’ growing access control vulnerabilities.
The Way Forward
The entire ARCON team is enthusiastic to welcome 2022. We foresee another year of opportunity where we are ready to strive for betterment. All these achievements, as we believe, are a premonition of another successful year. Being highly optimistic about the future road-map, ARCON is ready to come up with more solutions to address newer industry use-cases – as always! Stay tuned!