As technologies converge there are millions of platforms which have evolved over the last one decade. These technologies have now evolved in the cloud as SaaS platforms and are primarily leveraging micro services architecture (essentially APIs). The core systems are now available for end-users or consumers to interact with these micro services. This leaves us no choice but to go back to basics and protect the core systems and/or devices.
Against this backdrop:
- Maintaining Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability is now a complex subject but a necessity
- Continuous defense (hardening) against sophisticated cyberthreats is extremely important
- Continuous assessment vis-a-vis regulatory compliance standards like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOX, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, 20 CSC, COBIT and technical controls such as CIS benchmarks and their remediations (if required) should be in place.
Read this executive view report to know how ARCON| Security Compliance Management (SCM) helps organizations –
- To build a super scalable continuous monitoring and remediation platform
- Allows admins to perform continuous risk assessments
- Allows optimization of compliance and helps to view the security posture
- Manage the exception workflows for large entities to meet compliance
- Provides a centralized risk control framework over the IT assets