Our client, one of the leading business groups in the GCC region has multiple lines of business (LOB).
The IT security and risks management team of our client faced major challenges from compliance and data security perspective. Firstly, the organization was challenged due to a failed implementation of PAM nor were they happy with the professional services provided by the leading PAM vendor.
Hence, our client was looking to deploy an effective solution to mitigate the risk of insiders.
They wanted to enforce policy enforcements to ensure secure access to target systems.
After successful implementation of ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM), our client could ensure:
- Unified Access Control Platform to manage multiple users
- Passwords Randomization and Vaulting of the same
- Proper Audit and Video logs of each and every privileged session
- Granular Access along with role and rule-based access to IT resources
- Seamless integration of all databases, Oracle applications, Salesforce, AWS applications among other business-critical applications