KNOWLEDGABLE INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
LEARN THE FACTS AND NEW HAPPENINGS OF DATA & SECURITY
Case Study – IT department of Government Organization
Our client, a government unit, develops mission-critical applications and software for the core IT functions of its parent company. Some of the functions supported by our client include: procurement services, transportation, freight forwarding among others – across the length and breadth of the country.
Our client wanted to ensure that all the servers and databases associated with procurement systems were secure from insider as well as external cyber threats. Our client wanted to ensure that its data center’s privileged access environment was secure.
How to make your Data Center like a Fort?
Read this case study to find out how ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) helped its client to ensure that:
- End-users access to target systems is through a centralized access control mechanism
- Privileged passwords are vaulted and passwords are frequently randomized
- Seamless single-sign-on to mission-critical applications
- Maintenance of Video logs for all privileged users
- A seamless monitoring of privileged sessions happening from multiple devices spread across two cities